Take a few moments to review the five items, 4 image prompts and 1 music prompt (starts automatically), or review them several times; then let your creativity flow.
Combine at least 3 of the elements, or all 5, in any way you might chose! Let your inner guide direct you in whatever way it wishes to express itself. Simply be. Simply let go. Simply create.
Take the following items and create something new from them: prose, a poem, a sketch, a watercolor, et cetera. Select 3 of the 5 items, or all 5, to incorporate into your creative presentation. This prompt is like a puzzle to get your elements to fit together in a single composition:
|The Mystic Moon|
This is an excellent opportunity for you to explore your creativity, and new mediums of art. Please feel free to chose pens, chalk, charcoal, pastels, paints, video camera, crayons, et cetera, or sing a song, share a painting, an essay, or simply an opinion! Join with us as we journey into this week’s Wednesday Wake-Up Call (WWUC).
• Post your response to the prompt on your blog.
• Copy the address for the specific post and click on the Mr. Linky Button below.
• Here you will be prompted to paste your link and enter your name.
• The prompt is live for a total of four days.
• Make sure you use your actual post address and not the general address of your blog. This way folks will be taken directly to your response, and won't bail on you for having to search your space to find it.
• That's it! Your name will appear hyper-linked on our Mr. Linky page, along with our other entrants.
• Remember, our purpose is to ultimately share the good works of our group.
• Don't forget! Even if you do not participate please:
• Take a moment to Tweet, ReTweet, Comment, Share, and give Google +1s for those entries that you like!
• Visit those who have participated, commenting and engaging with your fellow creatives.
• Most of all, we hope you enjoy the prompt, community and interacting.