A Collage to Close the Year
If you only write then cull your poems and stories to create a cento, a poetic form that takes lines from other poems to create a new one.
If you only sculpt take one shape on each of your sculptures and create a new one or use Photoshop to create a collage of your work…get creative in your presentation…look at things from different angles.
If you’re a musician create a remix or medley of your pieces.
If you work in many mediums you can use Photoshop to create a collage and or groupings in one blog post.
Just show me your 2012 using your own work in a new way.
The other great thing about this prompt is that you’ll see how much you accomplished creatively this year.
And when you have it please remember to share it with us via Mr. Linky!
Here’s to a fabulous 2013!
• Post your response to the prompt on your blog.
• Copy the address for the specific post and click on the Mr. Linky Button below.
• Here you will be prompted to paste your link and enter your name.
• The prompt is live for a total of four days.
• Make sure you use your actual post address and not the general address of your blog. This way folks will be taken directly to your response, and won't bail on you for having to search your space to find it.
• That's it! Your name will appear hyper-linked on our Mr. Linky page, along with our other entrants.
• Remember, our purpose is to ultimately share the good works of our group.
• Don't forget! Even if you do not participate please:
• Take a moment to Tweet, ReTweet, Comment, Share, and give Google +1s for those entries that you like!
• Visit those who have participated, commenting and engaging with your fellow creatives.
• Most of all, we hope you enjoy the prompt, community and interacting.