~Oceans of Creativity~
Wouldn't it be fantastic if we were all waking up to the sound of waves crashing against the shore, and the glare of the morning sun sparkling on the water. I've yet to meet a person that is NOT inspired by a moment at the beach, a picnic on a bluff overlooking the ocean, or a day spent sailing. Today, let's pretend we are waking to the sound of waves. Let's find that moment that makes us realize while we are physically minute in the grand scheme of things, our spirits are able to surf the crest of those waves to the heart of inspiration.
Today, I want to go all multi-media. Listen to the sound of the waves, contemplate the photo's, or simply ponder what our oceans mean to you. Coming from a province that is exploring off-shore drilling in a partnership with Shell...I truly am concerned for the well being of my home, lovingly referred to as Canada's Ocean Playground.
|Peggy's Cove Lighthouse|
|Anthony's Park, Selma, Nova Scotia|
- Post your response to the prompt on your blog.
- Copy the address for the specific post and click on the Mr. Linky Button above.
- Here you will be prompted to paste your link and enter your name. The prompt is live for a total of four days. If you post frequently, you want to be sure you have used your actual post address and not the general address of your blog. This way folks will be taken directly to your response, and won't bail on you for having to search your space to find it.
- That's it! Your name will appear hyperlinked on our Mr. Linky page, along with our other entrants. Remember, our purpose is to ultimately share the good works of our group. Tweet and share till your heart's content on the pieces that have moved you. Visit those who have played along, commenting and engaging with your fellow creators.
- Most of all, we hope you enjoy the prompt and the community!