Thursday, August 2, 2012

Award for Creativity multiple designate for 25.07.12 Steve Piper


Our New World Creative Union
Multiple Award for Creativity designate with star
for 25.07.12 is Steve Piper (aka @St3v3Piper  )

Congratulations are in order for  Steve Piper  who once again takes home the NWCU Award for Creativity, making him our first three time designate.

Steve is our 3rd, 8th and 12th place winner, and, therefore, receives a badge with a 'star' to designate this honour! You may read Steve's winning compositon, I Dream Still by clicking on the link!
Steve resides in Paduca, Kentucky, where he is COO of Iron Anchor Tattoos. He is also a United States Army Veteran (SSG), grandfather, musician, poet, Progressive Democrat, songwriter, and political activist.

More about Steve can be found on his Home Page and, of course, you can connect with him all over the web. A true champion for good, with a great desire to see the world become a better place, we are pleased to once again see Steve take home this award.

Natasha and I heartily congratulate Steve on this accomplishment, so please take a moment to congratulate Steve on this 'first' time multiple Award for Creativity honor!

1 comment:

  1. It's Sunday morning and I'm only now just finding this! (It's been that kind of too-busy week.)

    Thank you all so very much. I alluded to the difficulties of this week, so this recognition means more to me than I can say. I've reached a place in life where the only thing I have to my name is my work. It means everything to me just to be able to share the vibrations of my heart and mind.

    Thank you all for making it possible.
    Love, Steve.

    ReplyDelete