This week’s Wednesday Wake-Up Call is a video prompt based upon the video you see presented further down. Take a few moments to view it, or view it several times; then let your creativity flow. Let your inner guide direct you in whatever way it wishes to express itself. Simply be. Simply let go. Simply create.
Please note: This video features the paintings and artwork of Joseph Holmes, Winslow Homer, Camille Pissarro, John Singer Sargent, and Spadecaller. There is a great wealth of art, music, and lyrics to help inspire you in creating a composition for this week's WWUC! Enjoy!
As your energy begins to flow with the video, chose pens, chalk, charcoal, pastels, paints, video camera, crayons, et cetera, or sing a song, share a painting, an essay, or simply an opinion! Join with us as we journey into this Wednesday Wake-Up Call (WWUC).
• Post your response to the prompt on your blog.
• Copy the address for the specific post and click on the Mr. Linky Button below.
• Here you will be prompted to paste your link and enter your name.
• The prompt is live for a total of four days.
• If you post frequently, you want to be sure you have used your actual post address and not the general address of your blog. This way folks will be taken directly to your response, and won't bail on you for having to search your space to find it.
• That's it! Your name will appear hyperlinked on our Mr. Linky page, along with our other entrants.
• Remember, our purpose is to ultimately share the good works of our group.
• Don't forget! Even if you do not participate please:
• Take a moment to Tweet, ReTweet, Comment, Share, and give Google +1 for those entries that you like!
• Visit those who have participated, commenting and engaging with your fellow creators.
• Most of all, we hope you enjoy the prompt, community and interacting.