Welcome back to our Wednesday Wake-Up Call (WWUC)! This week's prompt is a "Mystery Challenge" based upon the several items you see listed further down.
Take a few moments to review the five items, or review them several times; then let your creativity flow. Combine each of the elements in any way you might like! Let your inner guide direct you in whatever way it wishes to express itself. Simply be. Simply let go. Simply create.
Take the following items and create something from them: prose, a poem, a sketch, a watercolor, et cetera. All of the following items must be a part, and distinguishable, of whatever you create:
1. The colors yellow, blue, and green
2. A triangle.
5. A child.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to explore your creativity, and explore new mediums of art. Please feel free to chose pens, chalk, charcoal, pastels, paints, video camera, crayons, et cetera, or sing a song, share a painting, an essay, or simply an opinion! Join with us as we journey into this week’s Wednesday Wake-Up Call (WWUC).
• Post your response to the prompt on your blog.
• Copy the address for the specific post and click on the Mr. Linky Button below.
• Here you will be prompted to paste your link and enter your name.
• The prompt is live for a total of four days.
• Make sure you use your actual post address and not the general address of your blog. This way folks will be taken directly to your response, and won't bail on you for having to search your space to find it.
• That's it! Your name will appear hyperlinked on our Mr. Linky page, along with our other entrants.
• Remember, our purpose is to ultimately share the good works of our group.
• Don't forget! Even if you do not participate please:
• Take a moment to Tweet, ReTweet, Comment, Share, and give Google +1s for those entries that you like!
• Visit those who have participated, commenting and engaging with your fellow creatives.
• Most of all, we hope you enjoy the prompt, community and interacting.