It's that time of the week when days seem to last forever...and it's time for us all to wake up. This week I am sharing with you, a very disturbing movie trailer from the film Zeitgeist. This movie woke me up in 2007 when watching a full movie on YouTube seemed complete ridiculousness. I watched this one, held riveted to the tiny screen on my tiny laptop. If you are weak stomached, you may want to skip this one. I'm not asking you to change your beliefs, I'm not even asking you to watch the film, but I am asking you to share your thoughts on this just over four minute clip. Imagine it being placed in a time capsule and stumbling upon it 100 years from now? For me...it is one of the most realistic impressions of the world we're living in, and I am scared to death.
Tell me its not time to wake up...to try to change this...there has to be a way...one world...one love.
Here's how to play along:
- Post your response to the above clip to your blog. Write a poem, paint a picture, share an opinion.
- Copy the link address for that particular post and click on the Mr. Linky button
- Paste your post address,enter you name and click submit...you're in!
- Visit others who have shared their thoughts with us. Share them with your followers, engage in conversation. Show them the love and respect that we need on a GLOBAL level. Let's lead by example.
- You have till Sunday at 8am EST to post your response. The post that receives the most +1's will be crowned with a lovely badge to show off to the world!
- That's all there is to it! Let's wake up, shall we :)